Museum Cafe & Restaurant THE SUN & THE MOON
Drop in to this casual cafe after taking in the view, or the art
THE SUN is a laid-back cafe ideal for a break after visiting the Mori Art Museum, Tokyo City View, or the Mori Arts Center Gallery. Mainly featuring brasserie-style food and beverage options, the menu line-up also includes a range of sandwiches and pasta dishes, plus special tie-ins during exhibitions.
11:00-22:00 (Last order for food at 21:00 and for drinks at 21:30)
* Cafe is accessible only to those who have tickets to the facilities on the 52F/53F.
A Restaurant in the Sky with a Magnificent View
With the theme of “What does forest on the moon look like?,” you can enjoy food and drinks in the extraordinary “Forest in the Sky,” a combination of mysterious and rare plants and a spectacular view 250 meters above sea level.
At Restaurant THE MOON with the new concept of “Moon Forest,” you can enjoy the French-styled “AfterMOON Tea” during the day, and a gorgeous menu centered on “MOONLight High Tea” which incorporates the elements of a dinner course.
Lunch: 11:00-17:00 (Last order at 15:00)
AfterMOON Tea: 11:00-17:00 (Last order at 15:00)
Dinner: 18:00-22:00 (Last order for food at 20:00 and for drinks at 21:00)
* Until 23:00 on Fridays and Saturdays (Last order for food at 21:00 and for drinks at 22:00)
* Restaurant guests will use the dedicated restaurant reception desk at the Museum/Observation information counter on the 3rd floor of Mori Tower.
* Please note that a 10% service fee will apply all day.
* Please note that an additional fee will be charged for the seats by the window (2,000 yen per table).
* Restaurant is accessible only to those who have tickets to the facilities on the 52F/53F. If you do not have a ticket to the facilities on the 52F/53F, a 500 yen per person VIEW Charge is payable.