TOKYO CITY VIEW SHOP Reopens
On Wednesday, June 9, TOKYO CITY VIEW SHOP reopened as a souvenir shop offering a wide variety of goods in themes of “Tokyo,” “Roppongi,” and “Tokyo City View,” as well as original goods and merchandise in collaborations with artists and designer brands.
The opening of the shop is celebrated with customer giveaways. Spend 1,650 yen or more (including tax) at the shop and receive a free NEWSED acrylic key case (not for sale) featuring the Mori Art Museum + Tokyo City View logo. We hope you will enjoy shopping at our new shop.
* Giveaway is also held at MORI ART MUSEUM SHOP and MORI ART MUSEUM SHOP 53.
Only while stocks last Now all distribution completed
TOKYO CITY VIEW SHOP (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower [within Tokyo City View])
* Open ONLY on weekdays with shorter hours for the time being.
10:00-20:00 Daily [Shortened hours]
Closed on Weekends (Saturdays & Sundays)
- • Entrance into the shop will NOT be permitted if you have a temperature exceeding 37.5°C (99.5°F). Please refrain from visiting if you do not feel well or if you have concerns about your physical condition.
- • It is required for all patrons to please wear a mask, covering the mouth and the nose.
- • Maintain physical distance.
- • Money trays are used for any monetary/card exchanges.