A Special “Cardcaptor Sakura” exhibition-themed menu at Cafe THE SUN!
Commemorating the “Cardcaptor Sakura” exhibition, Cafe THE SUN (located on the same floor) is featuring a special collaboration menu! A “Sakura Cafe & Parlor” will open for a limited-time only.
You can enjoy original food and dessert items inspired by the characters of the Cardcaptor Sakura series, like the “Sakura and Syaoran’s Dim-Sum Sweets Set,” the “Staff of the Star Hamburger,” “Kero-chan’s Spaghetti Takoyaki” and more.
Non-alcoholic cocktails (4 kinds)
Clear peach-flavored tea with tapioca and ice made of edible flowers. Enjoy the different tastes, and add syrup to make the color change!
Christmas Special “Release” Tree
The Christmas tree made up of stacked-up, small-sized cream puffs with the side of light rolled cake filled with freshly-whipped cream.
Clow Card cocktail “THE SNOW”
A Clow Card cocktail, adorned with whip cream and small colored sugar candy. Comes with almond syrup.
- Cafe THE SUN (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
- October 26 [Fri], 2018 - January 3 [Thu], 2019
- Hours served
- 11:00-22:00 (Last order for food 21:00 / for drink 21:30)
- Tel： +81-(0)3-3470-5235
- The actual menu items served may differ from the photos.
- All menu prices include consumption tax.
- To dine at the café, you will need to have an admission ticket for the “Cardcaptor Sakura” exhibition, the Tokyo City View and/or the Mori Art Museum.
- The collaboration menu will be only available in limited quantities on each day, and will not be served after the quantity available is sold.
- The collaboration menu may become unavailable without notice due to circumstances beyond our control.
- The content of the collaboration menu and the periods during which it is served are subject to change without notice.
- If you have any food allergies, please notify our staff.