Museum Cafe & Restaurant THE SUN & THE MOON Hours during Holidays
Museum Cafe & Restaurant will be open every day during the year-end / New Year holidays.
We will stay committed to taking the COVID-19 countermeasures in consideration of the health and safety of all of our patrons and staff members. We look forward to having you.
THE SUN & THE MOON (Cafe area)
- Closed ALL DAY on Monday, December 13 and Tuesday, December 14, 2021
- From Wednesday, December 15, 2021 onwards
11:00-22:00 (Last order for food at 21:00; for drinks at 21:30)
A limited-time-only, 60TH ANNIVERSARY SANRIO EXHIBITION THE BEGINNING OF KAWAII collab menu items will be available from Wednesday, December 15, 2021.
Period: from Wednesday, December 15, 2021 to Monday, January 10, 2022
See details: here
THE SUN & THE MOON (Restaurant area)
- Through Monday, December 20; from Monday, December 27, 2021 to Monday, January 10, 2022
AfterMOON Tea: 11:00-18:00 (Last order for food at 17:00, for drinks at 18:00)
MOONLight High Tea: 17:30-22:00 (Last order for food at 20:00, for drinks at 21:00)
Period: from Friday, September 17, 2021 to Monday, January 10, 2022
* Excluding dates from Tuesday, December 21 to Sunday, December 26, 2021
See details: here
- Tuesday, December 21 - Sunday, December 26, 2021
Christmas special operations and hours: 11:00-23:00
- * Only Christmas course menus are available from December 21 to 26. Collab menu items will be NOT available during the Christmas special operation period.
- * Please note that 10 % service fee will be additionally charged at THE SUN & THE MOON (Restaurant area) after dinnertime on weekdays; all day on Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays and days of Christmas special operation.
- * If you do not have any tickets to the facilities on the 52F/53F, 500 yen per person is required for “VIEW Charge.”
salt consortium inc.