All Museum Shops’ (Including ROPPONGI HILLS A/D GALLERY) Operation Resumption
In full compliance with the government’s Declaration of a State of Emergency along with the State of Emergency Measures by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, Museum Shops and ROPPONGI HILLS A/D GALLERY will resume operations from Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
Upon resuming operations, we will stay committed to implementing a range of comprehensive countermeasures against COVID-19 to help ensure the health and safety of our patrons and staff members.
Thank you for your attention.
[Operation Resumption from June 1, 2021 Onwards]
・All of the Museum Shops will operate with shortened hours for the time being.
・Kindly note hours are subject to change, depending upon the circumstances.
- MORI ART MUSEUM SHOP (3F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
* Although the pathway area has already opened, the flagship MORI ART MUSEUM SHOP with the new name will mark its grand opening on Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
Hours: 11:00-20:00 [Shortened hours]
- MORI ART MUSEUM SHOP 53 (53F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower [within Mori Art Museum])
Hours: 10:00-20:00 [Shortened hours, subject to hours of the Museum]
- ROPPONGI HILLS A/D GALLERY (3F, Roppongi Hills West Walk)
* To reopen (post-renovation).
* Kawauchi Rikako “afterimage aftermyth” will be on view until Sunday, June 6, 2021.
* Even though it will be open on Saturdays and Sundays, there will be no artwork sales for the time being.
[Operation Resumption from June 9, 2021 Onwards]
- TOKYO CITY VIEW SHOP (52F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower [within Tokyo City View])
* To reopen (post-renovation) on Wednesday, June 9, 2021. It will however be open ONLY on weekdays with shorter hours for the time being.
10:00-20:00 Daily [Shortened hours]
Closed on Weekends (Saturdays & Sundays)
How You Can Help
• Entrance into shops will NOT be permitted if you have a temperature exceeding 37.5°C (99.5°F). Please refrain from visiting if you do not feel well or if you have concerns about your physical condition.
• It is required for all patrons to please wear a mask, covering the mouth and the nose.
• Maintain physical distance.
• Money trays are used for any monetary/card exchanges.
Shopper Giveaway to Mark Museum Shop Openings
The opening of the Museum Shops will be celebrated with customer giveaways. Spend 1,650 yen or more (including tax) at the MORI ART MUSEUM SHOP, MORI ART MUSEUM SHOP 53, or TOKYO CITY VIEW SHOP and receive a free NEWSED acrylic key case (not for sale) featuring the Mori Art Museum + Tokyo City View logo. We hope you will enjoy shopping at our new shops.
MORI ART MUSEUM SHOP / First 600 customers * Distribution completed
MORI ART MUSEUM SHOP 53 / First 200 customers * Distribution completed
TOKYO CITY VIEW SHOP / First 200 customers
* Only while stocks last